SUBMITTING A BUSINES PLAN
Submitting a Business Plan:
If you are interested in obtaining funding from Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham, please send a copy of your business plan to our office at the address below.We encourage you to send the plan using Mimeo.com, one of our portfolio companies, an easy and efficient way to print, bind and distribute documents. You can also e-mail the plan to .
A business plan should contain the following information:
- Investment size and stage of round
- Description of the product or service
- Brief history and overview of the company
- Business model and marketing strategy
- Analysis of the size of the market and the competition
- Industry dynamics
- Full resumes of key management (highlighting industry and market experience)
- Current financial statements and projections with underlying assumptions
- Description of the company's key constituencies/partners:
- Board members
- Major corporate partnerships
This document should be a working document for the company, used in long-term planning and not simply a sales tool for fundraising. It may take up to three weeks for us to get back to you because we review all submissions that we receive. Please remember that our area of focus is information technology; we discourage submissions from medical, industrial or consumer product companies.
We do not sign NDAs. Our reputation depends on our professionalism and our ability to maintain the trust of the entrepreneurs with whom we work. We will take care to keep your materials confidential.
To Send by Mail
Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham Ventures
132 West 31st Street, Suite 1102
New York, NY 10002